Have been trying to send comments for the past hour. I think I finally figured out what I was doing wrong. I made many comments on the darling pictures, but had to retype because it wouldn't go through....thus the short one that went through. Anyway, Jake, see you in a couple of weeks. Love to all Grandma Schenk
How fun! Someday I'm going to rent a big slide or bouncer for a party with my grandkids. Bet Robert and Barbara are going to be so excited to see your and your kiddos when they come for the baptism.
I am a mom to 4 beautiful children and a wife to an adorable husband! We are loving raising our children and all the joys and craziness that goes with it!!!!
4 comments:
Great pictures of Jakes birthday
Love, Grammie
Have been trying to send comments for the past hour. I think I finally figured out what I was doing wrong. I made many comments on the darling pictures, but had to retype because it wouldn't go through....thus the short one that went through. Anyway, Jake, see you in a couple of weeks. Love to all Grandma Schenk
How fun! Someday I'm going to rent a big slide or bouncer for a party with my grandkids. Bet Robert and Barbara are going to be so excited to see your and your kiddos when they come for the baptism.
Super cute pictures!! Your kids are so grown up...i miss you guys!! i love reading your blog to see what is going on with you!!! LOVE your GUTS!!!
Post a Comment