Laughing out loud

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Our baby is 4!@#^**** YIKES!!!!!!

Good morning birthday boy!!!!!!!


Make a wish!!!!!

Crew is the baby of the neighborhood which makes him everyones little brother!!

Even though we never even saw "Walle" in the theatre, Crew insisted on a Walle cake!! (I didn't even know he knew who walle was???) After all he is "4" and that's what he wanted so that is what we ordered!






Just because he is "4" doesn't mean it isn't exhausting saving the world!!!!



We love our "Crew Baby" so very much and cherish him everyday of our lives!!! We are so blessed to have him and kiss that little face 1,000 times a day!!!!! AT LEAST!!!!


We love our CREWISMS ............."you set me up....Conner" and "mom, I cant pick up my toys....I have a game to get ready for at four sixty" "who's in the bathroom......hurry...I gotta take a dookie" "mom....where's my cup? ( not the kind you drink out of!!) He has to call Steve at work at least once a day and ask "Dad when are you coming home to do batting practice with me?" and last but not least........."that's how I roll", and as he hits a baseball he says "All day baby...all day!"

























































































































































































No comments: