Our sweet Grandmother
I took these pictures of my sweet grandmother just last month when she was here visiting. She is such an amazing woman and I realize how much I have learned from her and my dear Mother!! I don't get to see her much living away but love and cherish my time more than ever with her!! You know how they say some day you will do things how your mother did...... It is sooo true and I am so grateful for the relationship I have with my Mother and grandmother! I have come to appreciate now that I am a mother raising my children, the strength my grandmother possesses and the testimony she has. What a gift she is to me and my family and I hope to have many more years to love and learn from her.
Conner and grandmother
Kailee and grandmother
Jake and grandmother
Crew and grandmother
1 comment:
Grandmother is a jewel! I'm glad she went over with your folks. You've got a beautiful family.
Post a Comment