
And she if off to school in her new birthday attire!!!
On saturday we took her and 2 of her friends to eat lunch on the pier!It was perfect timing for the picture, look at what just landed behind them on the fence!!!!
O.k. the boys needed a picture with the bird too!!!!
The day couldnt have been more perfect! we had a long wait to eat but the girls didnt mind!
Finally food....... along with oreo shakes!!
We came, we ate, and we left with our balloons!! What a fun afternoon we had!!!!
Kailee ended her day with her favorite dinner......pasta, ceaser salad, and garlic bread!Happy Birthday K-bear!!!!!You bring us soooo
much joy and happiness! You are the cherry on top of our family and we love you so much!
I love your butterfly kisses, I love your hugs , I love your toes tucking under my legs when they are cold, I love your homeade oatmeal cookies on sunday night , I love your pink room that screams "girl", I love going together to get manicures , I love the notes that you leave on my mirror saying " I love you" . Daddy and I love that you are our only girl! Happy Birthday Love!

2 comments:
such a dang cute girly girl!!! we love you Kailee-bear!!! Can't wait to see you and give you a very belated birthday squeeze!!!
What a fun birthday! You have such the cute family! I'm so glad you have a blog--I'll be popping in on occasion! ;) -Lori
Post a Comment