What did you say????????
A couple of days ago I noticed Crew was outside without shoes. (Nothing out of the ordinary!!!) He has had a cough and has been sick so I called him in and sat him down on the floor to get his shoes and socks on. He was kicking and not happy I interupted his play time. So I said" you will be sick for Christmas and you won't be able to play with your toys" He looked at me right in the face and said in an ever so soft voice...."idiot" I replied "what did you just say" he put his hands in the air and shrugged his shoulders and said" Mom....Mom.... idiot means I love you" and gave me the biggest hug!!!!! The only thing I could do is give him a hug back and say "I love you means I love you......not idiot!!!" Another day in the life of boys!!!!
To my sweet Mom
12 years ago
1 comment:
I hope Brigg thinks idiot means "I love you" because it seems to come out of his mouth more than I want.
Post a Comment